Posted On: 4/18/2016
Posted By: System Admin
Email Address: email@example.com
Registered Nurse (RN)
Ste. Rose General Hospital (PMH Affiliate)
- Active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba or eligible for active practicing licensure with the College of Registered Nurses of Manitoba (CRNM)
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) training
- Knowledge, competence and ability to demonstrate clinical nursing skills and concepts in accordance with approved nursing standards
- Ability to make effective decisions regarding nursing care
- Basic knowledge and skills to work with computers and electronic software programs
- Demonstrated effective problem solving, organizational skills and the ability to work independently
-Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Satisfactory employment record required
Close Date: Open Until Filled
Employment Status: Full Time Permanent
Anticipated Shift: Days/Nights
Anticipated shift length: Relief Position-12 hour shift
Wage Rate: As per MNU collective agreement, Wage range: $33,945-$40.023
Site or Home Base: Ste. Rose General Hospital
Location: Ste. Rose du Lac, MB
HR Posting Number: IES MNU 1314
Posting Date: June 16, 2015
This position is subject to a Criminal Records Check (including vulnerable sector), Adult Abuse Registry Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. The successful candidate will be responsible for any services charges incurred.
If you are currently employed by Ste. Rose Hospital, please utilize the internal application form. If you are not employed by Ste. Rose Hospital please utilize the external application form.
In order to be considered for the position, both internal and external applicants must submit a current resume with their application form.
If you are an external applicant, please include three work related references with this application. They must be from persons who are not related to you, and who have direct knowledge of your past work performance.
Upon being considered for employment, your signature or electronic submission of this application is your authorization to complete said reference checks.
Ste. Rose General Hospital is part of the Prairie Mountain Health Aboriginal Human Resources initiative and is committed to increasing the representation of Aboriginal people within all level or our workforce. Aboriginal applicants are encouraged to voluntarily self-identify as being Aboriginal descent in their cover letter and/or within their application form.
We thank all applicants that apply but only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Click here to inquire about this ad.