Winter Hours are now in effect at the Ste. Rose and Laurier Waste Disposal Grounds.
Both the Ste. Rose and Laurier Waste Disposal Grounds are operated by the Municipality of Ste. Rose, call 204-447-2229 for more information.
Ste. Rose Waste Disposal Grounds located at SE 15-24-15W.
Laurier Waste Disposal Grounds located at NE 11-22-15W.
- Newspaper, Magazines, Catalogues, Office Paper & Shredded Office Paper (flyers & inserts) (including glossy paper) (bond paper, envelopes, craft paper etc.)
- Boxboard, Gable top beverage cartons, & Tetra Pak containers (cereal boxes, laundry detergent boxes, toy boxes, shoe boxes, pizza boxes etc.) (Milk, milk productions and juice cartons) (Beverage containers)
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel/Tin Cans (no need to remove labels).
- PET #1 Plastic (soft drink bottles, some food and personal care product containers).
- HDPE #2 Natural Plastic Containers (milk jugs).
- HDPE #2 Rigid Plastic Containers (some food and personal care product containers).
- LDPE #4 Plastic, PP #5 Plastic, & #7 Plastic Containers (Containers and lids from margarine, yogurt and other food products) (Margarine, yogurt and other food products) (Ketchup, syrup, margarine containers, etc.)
- Glass Jars & Bottles (Liquor bottles and glass jars) Please remove all lids
- All Containers should be rinsed and the bottle caps removed.
- Triple or pressure rinse containers
- Remove the cap and booklet (but leave label on)
- Return the containers to a nearby collection site.
Garbage Pickup - Commercial
Garbage Pickup - Residential